- RSS Channel Showcase 4614869
- RSS Channel Showcase 3004924
- RSS Channel Showcase 2245298
- RSS Channel Showcase 1845971
Articles on this Page
- 07/07/07--11:50: _Is Religion Out of ...
- 08/23/07--10:56: _GOP Nominee
- 05/25/11--10:28: _On Libertarianism a...
- 08/01/12--09:26: _Here is Wisdom- Sup...
- 08/08/12--10:16: _Pro-slavery
- 05/09/16--09:50: _Facebook is Not Our...
- 06/24/16--10:03: _Brexit and us
- 11/07/16--09:56: _Elections Don’t Mat...
- 11/16/16--11:50: _Promoting God’s Law...
- 07/07/07--11:50: Is Religion Out of Bounds in a Presidential Campaign?
- 08/23/07--10:56: GOP Nominee
- 05/25/11--10:28: On Libertarianism and Utopianism, and the Candidacy of Rep. Ron Paul
- 08/01/12--09:26: Here is Wisdom- Support Chick-fil-A
- 08/08/12--10:16: Pro-slavery
- 05/09/16--09:50: Facebook is Not Our Friend
- 06/24/16--10:03: Brexit and us
- 11/07/16--09:56: Elections Don’t Matter as Much as We Think They Do
Sometimes it seems like the only time I mention some particular blogger that I like is to criticize something that I don’t like. Probably I should link to more sites with positive comments than I do- it might take away the perception that I dislike bloggers that I really actually like. All this is to […]
The post Is Religion Out of Bounds in a Presidential Campaign? appeared first on Wheat and Chaff.
We are once again facing that most dreadful of all seasons, a presidential election. We on the Republican side are again faced with the choice of selecting a presidential candidate, and many of us feel that on this selection hinges the future of the country. The stakes are high. Of course they are always high. […]
The post On Libertarianism and Utopianism, and the Candidacy of Rep. Ron Paul appeared first on Wheat and Chaff.
Rev. 13:14 And he deceives those who dwell on the earth by those signs which he was granted to do in the sight of the beast, telling those who dwell on the earth to make an image to the beast who was wounded by the sword and lived. 15 He was granted power to give breath […]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nj70XqOxptU&feature=player_embedded This ad is at the center of a new uproar in the presidential campaign. In case you can’t watch it (or don’t want to), the ad features a man who was laid off when his factory was closed. There’s a lot of questions about whether Mitt Romney was even at Bain when the factory […]
We really need to be aware of the way that the supposedly neutral platforms we use, like Facebook and Twitter, are in fact tipping the scales in a particular political and cultural direction. This is one of the reasons I’ve backed way off of Facebook use, and leaned more toward my blog, which I think […]
I regard Brexit as a good thing, as I regard nationalism as a good thing. Nationalism is connected with limited government. Now many nationalist governments are not limited governments, but a limited government will always tend toward nationalism. I do not look to government to solve the world’s ills, and neither should any true Christian. This world is […]
Whoever wins the election tomorrow, God will remain in control. I don’t think it’s a secret that I will not be voting for either major presidential candidate tomorrow. I am not writing this to encourage anyone to vote any particular way, except to keep in mind some simple truths. God will remain in His heavens […]
The post Elections Don’t Matter as Much as We Think They Do appeared first on Wheat and Chaff.
From Calvin’s commentary on Isaiah 1:23- …no disease is more injurious than that which spreads from the head into the whole body, so no evil is more destructive in a commonwealth than a wicked and depraved prince, who conveys his corruptions into the whole body both by his example and by the liberty which he […]
The post Promoting God’s Law is More Important than a Successful Trump Presidency appeared first on Wheat and Chaff.